Golf world, meet Yassie Safai.
According to an article from The Sun, Yassie has been rumored to be the woman at the center of the Paulina/DJ shake up.
It has been made public that DJ and Safai had struck up a relationship not long ago and something must have put Paulina over the edge. According to the report, Johnson and Gretzky frequent Sherwood Country Club near Los Angeles, where Safai’s partner, Michael Humbarger is a member.
Although most of this is speculation, Safai certainly tends to tweet a lot about DJ, that’s for sure.
Social media started having a field day with the news and things like this started popping up all over the place:
The DJ/Paulina power couple have two children, Tatum who is three, and one year old Rivers.
Dustin and Paulina had been planning to get married next year, but we doubt that’s still happening. It will be interesting to see if Paulina makes an appearance at the Ryder Cup in a few weeks. Needless to say, we doubt it.
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018