Your submission of an article for consideration indicates your consent to the following guest-author rules:
We reserve the exclusive right to choose what articles to publish or not publish and are not obligated to provide you with a reason for rejecting your submitted article. In addition, while we are under no obligation to do so, once published, we reserve the right to remove and permanently delete the article without notice, and for any reason we deem sufficient.
We reserve the right to make edits to your article in order to ensure that the content is up to our website’s level of acceptable quality. Our edits will only be grammatical in nature and will in no way change the overall sentiment or opinion of the article.
The content you submit must be your original content and cannot have been previously published elsewhere. You may however feel free to link back to your article from your own site or other sites after it has been published on Golficity.com
You may not plagiarize others in your article and you as the author assume the responsibility for all incidents of plagiarism.
The content you submit must not contain anything reasonably considered to be objectionable. No racist, hateful, discriminatory, illegal, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content will be published.
In submitting your article, you are granting us a perpetual, royalty free, exclusive license to use the content however we wish so long as we give you writer’s credit.
If you reference any sources in your article you are required and solely responsible for providing proper citation.
It is up to our discretion to remove any links, reference, or other promotional mentions in your article if they contradict our advertising policy in any way.
As the author, you are solely responsible for the content of the articles you submit to Golficity.com
Additionally, guest authors and contributors must also respect the following guidelines regarding any submitted article:
- You are entitled to publish a biography along with your article submission but your biography must be 100 words or less.
- You may submit images (e.g. a head-shot) to go along with your article but all images fall under the same content restrictions as mentioned above. You are solely responsible for ensuring that images are free from all copyrights or other publishing restrictions. Golficity, LLC reserves the right to include or remove any images at our own discretion.
- You must provide your contact information with your article submission including full name, email, and a phone number where you can be reached.
- Guest authors are entitled to include a link to their website, as well as one link to each of their social media contact pages. Golficity reserves the right to remove any links to inappropriate or irrelevant pages.
- Golficity reserves the right to remove any published works by a guest author without prior warning or explanation.