How would you like to start making more putts without having to change anything about your putting stroke?
In this episode of The Golf Podcast we review a recent article by Eric Payton where he reviews a few important strategies you can use to give your putts a better chance of ending up in the bottom of the cup.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How to get a more accurate read by looking at your line from the side.
- Why it’s important to “aim higher” and avoid missing your putts on the “low side.”
- Why you should pay close attention to the last few feet of a putt when making your read.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- Be sure to check out Richard Todd’s books at www.TheGolfRules.com and receive a free ebook of golf stories.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!
Cover Photo via Flickr