It’s been estimated that fewer than 25% of all golfers ever break 100. But fear not, because with a little hard work, and some smart golf, you can certainly reach this milestone on your way to becoming a great golfer.
And, even if you’ve already broken through the 100-mark, we still have plenty of tips in this week’s episode that can be applied to any skill level.
So tune in this week as hosts Frank & Mike chat about their own experiences breaking 100 for the first time and highlight five tips to help you get there yourself.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why sometimes it’s best to “put down your driver” when working on breaking 100 for the first time.
- How to make “the low side” your friend.
- When you should ignore what your playing partners are doing and “play your own game.”
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Link: 5 Tips to Help You Break 100 for the First Time
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Wizardpins.com is the easiest way to create custom pins with your logo or design. Head over to Wizardpins.com and enter code GOLF to get 20% off your first order.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!