Demo day at the 2019 PGA Show did not disappoint! The Golficity team was out there this year testing new equipment from Titleist, Wilson, Callaway, and more.
Tune in this week as Frank, Mike, Eric, and Kris chat about their favorite products from the show.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Which new products surprised us this year.
- Highlights from top golf equipment manufacturers.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Blinkist is the only app that condenses thousands of nonfiction books into the best key takeaways. Go to Blinkist.com/Golf to start your free 7 day trial.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!