This past week we witnessed two completely opposite ends of the spectrum: Rickie Fowler’s calm under pressure, and Sergio Garcia’s epic meltdown. So the question is, what can we learn from these two wildly different responses to the stress we encounter on the golf course?
In this episode of The Golf Podcast, hosts Frank and Mike chat about their own methods for tackling pressure on the course and give their opinion on how every golfer can learn from Fowler and Garcia’s examples on and off the golf course.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why it’s so important to learn to keep your cool on the golf course.
- What every golfer can learn from watching Rickie Fowler and Sergio Garcia’s responses last week.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Rickie Fowler’s Inspiring Interview: Watch it here on Twitter
- Sergio Garcia’s Bunker Meltdown: Watch it here on Twitter
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Blinkist is the only app that condenses thousands of nonfiction books into the best key takeaways. Go to Blinkist.com/Golf to start your free 7 day trial.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!