Short Par 4 recently announced 10-time LPGA winner and Major champion, Lexi Thompson, will be joining the Short Par 4 global brand ambassador team, signing a two-year agreement to represent both the women’s and men’s product lines.
“I’m really excited to join the Short Par 4 team as a global brand ambassador,” said Thompson. “The company makes it easy to look good on and off the golf course.” – Lexi Thompson
The Short Par 4 team will work with Thompson in the upcoming months as they reveal new brands and new collections. She will be the representative as well as spokesperson for these new endeavors.
People remember Thompson fondly since the beginning of her career. At 12-years of age, she was the youngest female to qualify for the U.S. Women’s Open. At 16-years of age, she was the youngest female to win a LPGA TOUR Tournament.
Since then, she has continued to push herself hard and the results speak for themselves.
Lexi has won an event in each of the past six seasons, it’s the longest active streak on the LPGA TOUR. Last season she secured seven Top-10 finishes and captured her 10th LPGA TOUR title.
She also represented the United States at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
Here’s what Short Par 4 Founder and CEO Bobby DiMeo had to say about Lexi joining the Short Par 4 team:
“Lexi’s accolades speak for themselves. She is one of the top golfers on the LPGA and probably will be the #1 LPGA Professional in 2019 but Lexi is more than that. People relate to her. She is approachable, courteous and personable. Young golfers to veteran golfers connect with her. Her golfing excellence combined with her personality make her the perfect Short Par 4 global brand ambassador.”
This is a big deal for Short Par 4 and a great opportunity to expand beyond just men’s apparel and accessories. With Lexi, the most popular “curated box” for golfers now has a great representative for women golfers too.
It also tells me that Short Par 4 isn’t going to be satisfied with their own success, but will continue to push to expand their business through partnerships that make sense for them.
Cover Image via Instagram
- The USGA and R&A Driving Distance Report is Still Shortsighted - February 7, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: In-Depth Demo Day Experience - February 2, 2019
- UA and Jordan Spieth Collaborate to Create the Spieth 3 - January 29, 2019
- Lexi Thompson Joins Short Par 4 as Brand Ambassador - January 29, 2019
- TaylorMade Releases New Spider X Putters with True Path Alignment - January 29, 2019
- Does Looking at Your Target Actually Hurt Your Accuracy? - January 18, 2019
- Titleist Releases Blacked-Out Version of AP3 and AP2 Irons - January 17, 2019
- Miura Announces Release of New CB-301 Cavity Back Irons - January 16, 2019
- Srixon Introduces the All-New Z-STAR Series of Golf Balls - January 14, 2019
- Scotty Cameron is Adding Two New Putters to the Select Line - January 14, 2019