As we continue counting the hours (minutes?) until Thursday, a sign we are just a little bit closer is the release of tee times, pairings, and featured groups for the first Major of the year.
Beginning with the featured groups, which The Masters digital platforms will stream. In the morning Hideki Matsuyama, Patton Kizzire, and Paul Casey will be one group, while Tiger Woods, Marc Leishman, and Tommy Fleetwood will be the other.
The Masters better have their servers ready to go come 10:42 a.m. when Tiger is set to tee off. There will be quite the surge of activity on their network.
In the afternoon, the two groups are Adam Scott, Rory McIlroy, and Jon Rahm, followed by Rose, DJ, and Rafael Cabrera Bello.
As for the rest of the pairings, there are some good ones out there.
Just after Tiger’s group, Sergio and Justin Thomas go out together (with the third being amateur Doc Redman). Following them is a real intriguing three-some in Bubba, Stenson, and Jason Day.
Teeing off ahead of the Scott, McIlroy, and Rahm group is another great trio with Mickelson, Fowler, and Kuchar playing together.
And finally, sandwiched in between the two afternoon featured groups is Speith, Alex Noren, and Louis Oosthuizen.
Thursday can’t come soon enough!
Cover Image via Instagram
- Is the GolfLogix App with Putt Breaks Any Good? - October 10, 2018
- The European Ryder Cup Hype Video Says It All - October 3, 2018
- Team Reed Goes Scorched Earth, Post-Ryder Cup - October 1, 2018
- Tiger, Cheating, and Trump: The Anonymous PGA TOUR Pro Survey is Out - September 13, 2018
- Bridgestone Golf Releases Next Generation of JGR Line - September 12, 2018
- Can a Different Putter Shaft Improve Your Putting? - September 5, 2018
- Phil Mickelson Joins Twitter and Everyone Loves It - August 23, 2018
- Ben Hogan Clubs are Back in a Big Way - August 4, 2018
- Golf Course Review: Kierland Golf Course in Scottsdale, Arizona - July 27, 2018
- McEwen Reviews It: The Shot Scope V2 - July 24, 2018