As we continue counting the hours (minutes?) until Thursday, a sign we are just a little bit closer is the release of tee times, pairings, and featured groups for the first Major of the year.
Beginning with the featured groups, which The Masters digital platforms will stream. In the morning Hideki Matsuyama, Patton Kizzire, and Paul Casey will be one group, while Tiger Woods, Marc Leishman, and Tommy Fleetwood will be the other.
The Masters better have their servers ready to go come 10:42 a.m. when Tiger is set to tee off. There will be quite the surge of activity on their network.
In the afternoon, the two groups are Adam Scott, Rory McIlroy, and Jon Rahm, followed by Rose, DJ, and Rafael Cabrera Bello.
As for the rest of the pairings, there are some good ones out there.
Just after Tiger’s group, Sergio and Justin Thomas go out together (with the third being amateur Doc Redman). Following them is a real intriguing three-some in Bubba, Stenson, and Jason Day.
Teeing off ahead of the Scott, McIlroy, and Rahm group is another great trio with Mickelson, Fowler, and Kuchar playing together.
And finally, sandwiched in between the two afternoon featured groups is Speith, Alex Noren, and Louis Oosthuizen.
Thursday can’t come soon enough!
Cover Image via Instagram
- Asher Golf Brings Style to Your Glove Game - May 22, 2018
- Feel Good Friday: A Hole-in-One For the Ages - May 18, 2018
- Bridgestone Golf Launches the TOUR B ADF All-In-One Set - May 7, 2018
- FIRST LOOK: Ben Hogan Releases Ft. Worth BLACK Irons - May 2, 2018
- Don’t Tell Me to Tuck My Shirt In - May 1, 2018
- Meet Swannies: Cool Gear, Great People, and Awesome Parties - April 16, 2018
- JCR, Inc. Designs Bags With the Golfer in Mind - April 10, 2018
- The Masters Tee Times and Pairings Are Out! - April 3, 2018
- FIRST LOOK: Lamkin Releases Three New Grips - March 28, 2018
- FIRST LOOK: Lamkin Crossline 1150 Grip - March 2, 2018