As we continue counting the hours (minutes?) until Thursday, a sign we are just a little bit closer is the release of tee times, pairings, and featured groups for the first Major of the year.
Beginning with the featured groups, which The Masters digital platforms will stream. In the morning Hideki Matsuyama, Patton Kizzire, and Paul Casey will be one group, while Tiger Woods, Marc Leishman, and Tommy Fleetwood will be the other.
The Masters better have their servers ready to go come 10:42 a.m. when Tiger is set to tee off. There will be quite the surge of activity on their network.
In the afternoon, the two groups are Adam Scott, Rory McIlroy, and Jon Rahm, followed by Rose, DJ, and Rafael Cabrera Bello.
As for the rest of the pairings, there are some good ones out there.
Just after Tiger’s group, Sergio and Justin Thomas go out together (with the third being amateur Doc Redman). Following them is a real intriguing three-some in Bubba, Stenson, and Jason Day.
Teeing off ahead of the Scott, McIlroy, and Rahm group is another great trio with Mickelson, Fowler, and Kuchar playing together.
And finally, sandwiched in between the two afternoon featured groups is Speith, Alex Noren, and Louis Oosthuizen.
Thursday can’t come soon enough!
Cover Image via Instagram
- Titleist Releases Blacked-Out Version of AP3 and AP2 Irons - January 17, 2019
- Miura Announces Release of New CB-301 Cavity Back Irons - January 16, 2019
- Srixon Introduces the All-New Z-STAR Series of Golf Balls - January 14, 2019
- Scotty Cameron is Adding Two New Putters to the Select Line - January 14, 2019
- ON TOUR: PGA to Experiment With On-Course Interviews - January 2, 2019
- Tiger vs Phil: The Match Part Two (Hopefully) With A Few Changes - December 26, 2018
- FIRST LOOK: Callaway’s Line of Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids - November 14, 2018
- Is the Wosports W600 Rangefinder Too Good to Be True? - November 6, 2018
- #McEwenReviewsIt: When Golf Meets Baseball? - October 23, 2018
- Is the GolfLogix App with Putt Breaks Any Good? - October 10, 2018