As we continue counting the hours (minutes?) until Thursday, a sign we are just a little bit closer is the release of tee times, pairings, and featured groups for the first Major of the year.
Beginning with the featured groups, which The Masters digital platforms will stream. In the morning Hideki Matsuyama, Patton Kizzire, and Paul Casey will be one group, while Tiger Woods, Marc Leishman, and Tommy Fleetwood will be the other.
The Masters better have their servers ready to go come 10:42 a.m. when Tiger is set to tee off. There will be quite the surge of activity on their network.
In the afternoon, the two groups are Adam Scott, Rory McIlroy, and Jon Rahm, followed by Rose, DJ, and Rafael Cabrera Bello.
As for the rest of the pairings, there are some good ones out there.
Just after Tiger’s group, Sergio and Justin Thomas go out together (with the third being amateur Doc Redman). Following them is a real intriguing three-some in Bubba, Stenson, and Jason Day.
Teeing off ahead of the Scott, McIlroy, and Rahm group is another great trio with Mickelson, Fowler, and Kuchar playing together.
And finally, sandwiched in between the two afternoon featured groups is Speith, Alex Noren, and Louis Oosthuizen.
Thursday can’t come soon enough!
Cover Image via Instagram
- Ben Hogan Clubs are Back in a Big Way - August 4, 2018
- Golf Course Review: Kierland Golf Course in Scottsdale, Arizona - July 27, 2018
- McEwen Reviews It: The Shot Scope V2 - July 24, 2018
- FIRST LOOK: Scotty Cameron Concept X Putters - July 18, 2018
- Want to Really Spin It? Grab Yourself an Indi Golf Wedge. - July 17, 2018
- T.J. Oshie is Officially a Golf (and Drinking) Legend - July 16, 2018
- Week in Review: Phil Teaches, Another Penalty, and Na Gets Emotional - July 9, 2018
- The Golficity Bump, A Club Toss, A Cheat, and A Picture - July 2, 2018
- The PGA TOUR Tax-Exempt Status is Being Challenged (Again) - June 26, 2018
- Bryson is Still Weird and Other Notes From the Weekend - June 25, 2018