As many sat on the edge of their seats for the Yankees-Indians Game 5 clinching division series baseball game Wednesday, many parents must have covered the eyes of their children during a commercial, if they only knew.
Skittles may have just become my favorite new candy for their attempt to scare the shit out of people on a late dark and cold October evening.
If you missed it, here it is. Try to determine what the point of this one was. Heck, I sure enjoyed it.
— LoLa (@lolalissaa) October 12, 2017
Taste the rainbow? Or maybe the fear I guess. Either way, its a clever candy company making headlines around the biggest candy buying time of the season. Bravo Skittles. Bravo.
Cover Image Via Instagram
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018