Needless to say, Utah amateur Kirk Siddens was ON FIRE last weekend.
Just take a look at this scorecard from the Coral Canyon Amateur tournament in St. George, Utah:
— Randy Dodson (@RandyatFairways) January 11, 2019
No, your eyes are not deceiving you…Kirk had not one, but two aces on the front nine which lead the way to him carding an ultra-impressive 31 before making the turn.
Tony Korologos of the Hooked on Golf Blog calculated the odds of making a hole-in-one twice in just four holes somewhere around 37.75 million to 1.
Kirk Siddens has 4 career holes-in-one after 2 he got today on holes 3 & 6 at @coralcanyongolf during opening round of the Coral Canyon Am. Siddens (-7) 65 leads the Sr Flight. Hear the interview Sat. a.m. on @UtahGolfRadio @ESPN700 at 8:00 a.m. @GolfChannel @ESPNTop #UtahGolf pic.twitter.com/tIhrHOpgk6
— Randy Dodson (@RandyatFairways) January 12, 2019
Needless to say Siddens’ round will live on forever as one of the most impressive loops I’ve ever seen.
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018