Since the negative controversy surrounding Patrick Reed after the American team collapse at the 2018 Ryder Cup, this is the first time we have seen the 2018 Masters champ in a positive light. While taking a press conference at Kapalua to start the season, Reed recently announced his 2019 Masters Champion dinner menu and from what some are saying, it looks to be a hearty one.
“I’m definitely going to fatten everyone up. I’m going to go with the bone in rib eye, mac and cheese, creamed spinach, creamed corn,” said Reed.
Patrick Reed speaks to the media prior to the Sentry Tournament of Champions on the Plantation Course at Kapalua on January 2, 2019 in Lahaina, Hawaii. Get premium, high resolution news photos at Getty Images
But believe it or not to you Reed haters, Patrick plans to suit everyone’s appetite and will offer other dishes as well as the main menu to make sure no one is left unfed.
“I’ll go Caesar salad, but then also I was going to do—I was going to make multiple options, because some guys might not like steak,” said Reed. “So there will be grilled chicken, there will be probably some kind of seafood as well as probably a couple healthier options.
Reed thinks he may be able to please the 30 plus champs in the room with his steak selection but it may take more than a steak to win back some of their hearts.
Tiger served steak in 2003 before bringing in the Mexican fajitas and quesadillas in 2006. We’re sure Reed’s dish will go over just fine; let’s just hope some of the guys in the room find it in their heart to sit with him at dinner.
Cover Image Via Instagram
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018
- WASTED: Justin Rose Seen Barely Able to Stand Drinking from Ryder Cup - October 4, 2018
- Koepka and Johnson Get into Brawl After Ryder Cup Defeat - October 2, 2018
- Our Action-Packed Golf Trip to Crystal Springs Resort - September 27, 2018