Justin Rose just signed a massive equipment deal with Honma, switching from Taylormade to an unknown (or at least unrecognized) name in the domestic golf equipment business.
Rose made the switch and followed long time friend and ex-Taylormade CEO Mark King who is now with Honma North America.
But today, Rose unleashed yet another major announcement. He is leaving Adidas for clothing company Bonobos; a trending lifestyle clothing brand for both on and off the course.
Looks like a massive brand change for Rosey in 2019 and why not? When you do what he has done in 2018, every brand out there is going to want a piece of it.
Cover Image Via Instagram
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018
- WASTED: Justin Rose Seen Barely Able to Stand Drinking from Ryder Cup - October 4, 2018
- Koepka and Johnson Get into Brawl After Ryder Cup Defeat - October 2, 2018
- Our Action-Packed Golf Trip to Crystal Springs Resort - September 27, 2018