When you think superior wedges, one name always comes to mind, and that’s Bob Vokey. Master craftsman Bob Vokey has been designing clubs for the biggest names in professional golf since the 1980s. Now Vokey brings his knowledge and creativity to the latest lines of Bob Vokey designed Titleist wedges.
This week on The Golf Podcast Frank and Mike chat with Bob about how he got started in club design and what excites him about the future of wedge game development.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How Bob Vokey got his start designing wedges for Titleist
- What inspires Voke to continue improving on his already outstanding clubs.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- For More Info About Bob Vokey: Visit Who is Bob Vokey Webpage
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- No wonder over 3 million people have put their trust in Teeter. For a limited time, you can get Teeter’s upgraded model of the Inversion Table, with Traction Handles, EZ-Reach Ankle System, and Stretch Max Handles – PLUS a FREE Vibration Cushion for the ultimate muscle relaxation for just $349. Just go to Teeter.com/GolfPodcast to claim this exclusive deal!
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!