If you want to start dropping birdies you’re going to need a great wedge game. Get those wedge shots in tight and your “made putts” percentage is going to get better, guaranteed!
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank & Mike outline five ways to be deadly accurate with your wedge shots. Hone these skills and you’ll have a short game you can rely on to help you score better every time out.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How to cover more short yardages with confidence.
- What it means to “play the slope” by reading the green well before you grab your putter.
- When to aim your wedge shots more precisely.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: How to Start Sticking More of Your Wedge Shots in Tight
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- Tommy John is the revolutionary clothing brand that’s redefined comfort. Find out how by visiting TommyJohn.com/golf and save 20% off your first order!
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!