Time to fess up…have you been neglecting your golf clubs? If so, you’re not alone. Even we admit to getting a little behind on golf club maintenance.
That’s why we’re dedicating this week’s episode of The Golf Podcast to talking about the how, why, and when of cleaning your golf clubs. Tune in as we discuss the equipment you’ll need and the methods you should use to keep your golf clubs looking and performing great.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How to know when it’s time to clean your golf clubs.
- What equipment and methods to use to best clean your golf clubs without damaging them.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: The Best Way to Clean Your Golf Clubs Without Damaging Them
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- Peter Millar offers comfort, fit, quality, and style in menswear. Check out a few of our favorites by visiting PeterMillar.com/GOLF
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!