Even if you don’t know his name, there’s a good chance you recognize Erik Anders Lang’s face, and that’s because this dude is everywhere! Some of you may know him as the host of Skratch TV’s “Adventures in Golf” while others might recognize him from those hilarious and off-the-cuff Vice commercials. Either way there’s no dying that Erik is living every golfer’s dream.
Tune in this week for a very special interview recorded on-site at Golf & Body NYC. Erik Anders Lang tells us about the upcoming third season of Adventures in Golf, his new YouTube channel, and a whole lot more.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How Erik Anders Lang grew to love the game of golf (he used to hate it!).
- What’s in store for the next season of Skratch TV’s Adventures in Golf.
- Why Erik believes the best part of golf is the people he’s met playing around the world.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- YouTube: Subscribe to Erik’s New YouTube Channel Here
- YouTube: Subscribe to the Official Skratch TV Channel Here
- Podcast: Tune in to Erik’s Podcast Here
- Instagram: Follow Erik at @erikanderslang
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch Our Interview with Erik on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!