We all want a few more yards out of our drives and sometimes just one or two little changes or adjustments are all we need.
This week on The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike talk about six things you can try to improve your distance off the tee. The best part is that none of these suggestions are all that complex, and most can be applied to your golf swing almost immediatly.
Also, a big hat-tip to Eric Payton whose recent article inspired this week’s podcast topic and conversation.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How to identify parts of your swing and setup that might be holding your distance back.
- Why sometimes swinging slower can result in the ball travelling further.
- How to adjust your grip and attack angle to squeeze some extra distance out of your drives.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: 6 Straightforward Ways to Start Hitting Your Drives Further
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch This Week’s Episode on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- Tommy John is the revolutionary clothing brand that’s redefined comfort. Find out how by visiting TommyJohn.com/golf and save 20% off your first order!
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!