Anyone who has ever said that watching (or listening) to golf is boring has never met Michael Collins. Affectionately known to most as ESPN Caddie, Micheal started with a 20 year carrier in stand up comedy before shaking things up in the golf media world.
Tune in this week to hear our interview with the man himself.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How to enter our new Titleist TS driver giveaway.
- Why Michael Collins believes he has “the best job in the world.”
- Where to tune in to Michael Collins’ new podcast.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Instagram: @ESPNCaddie
- Twitter: @ESPNCaddie
- Matty & The Caddie Podcast: Tune in Here
- Sirius XM PGA TOUR Radio: More info Here
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!