Hitting the sweet spot is a great feeling, but it’s also key to maximizing energy transfer between the club and the golf ball. So how do you hit the sweet spot more often, it’s all about balance, eye control, and follow through.
In this week’s episode of The Golf Podcast, hosts Frank & Mike chat about some of the things they’re working on to improve sweet spot contact, and how you can do the same.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why hitting the sweet spot is key to maximizing distance and control
- How good balance is key to sweet spot contact.
- Why repetition is important when it comes to building hand-eye coordination.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: Sweet Spot Basics – How to Hit the Sweet Spot More Often
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Tommy John is the revolutionary clothing brand that’s redefined comfort. Find out how by visiting TommyJohn.com/golf and save 20% off your first order!
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!