In a perfect world you would hit every green in regulation, but let’s be honest, that NEVER happens. So what can we do to save a few more pars? The answer is to master the fine art of the “up and down.”
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike talk about both the strategy and execution that goes into becoming an “up and down” aficionado.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why there’s two important sides to every “up and down” equation.
- How to improve your fundamentals around the green.
- Why every golfer needs to practice variety with their chip shots.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: Save Your Par by Learning to Master the Up and Down
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!