Broken down to its most simple basics, the golf swing consists of a two rotations, backswing (“wind up”) and downswing. The problem is that many of us have a lot of variation in the way our body rotates, and this leads to a loss of consistency and power in our golf swing.
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike talk about how they’re working on improving, and simplifying their rotation to develop a more consistent and reliable golf swing.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- The difference between how golf pros and amateurs rotate in their golf swing.
- How to rotate more like top golf professionals for more consistent ball striking.
- Why it’s easy to practice your rotation and how you can practice it just about anywhere.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Video: Simple Golf Swing Rotation Drill for Consistency
- Video: Beginner Series – Body Rotation
- Website: Pro Golfer Rotation Visualization
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Peter Millar offers comfort, fit, quality, and style in menswear. Check out a few of our favorites by visiting PeterMillar.com/GOLF
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!