Golf lessons have gone the way of big data, but what does that actually mean for your golf game, and should you embrace or reject all this new tech?
In this episode of The Golf Podcast, hosts Frank and Mike review a recent swing lesson they experienced which included thousands of data points and some of the most hi-tech equipment the game has to offer.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How the Swing Catalyst measures pressure forces in your golf swing.
- Why the K-Vest is changing the way view our swing sequencing.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Link: K-Vest Info
- Link: Swing Catalyst Info
- Link: Contact Kevin for a lesson at KevinSprecher.com
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Peter Millar offers comfort, fit, quality, and style in menswear. Check out a few of our favorites by visiting PeterMillar.com/GOLF
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!