Making sure you’re set up properly goes a long way when it comes to making a consistent and accurate golf swing. A huge part of that setup is making sure you’re standing the correct distance from the golf ball. So how do you know what that distance is?
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike talk about how they’re working on standing the proper distance from the golf ball and what you can do to ensure your setup is correct every time.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- What happens when you stand too far or too close to the golf ball at address.
- The importance of good posture in your golf swing setup.
- Why every golfer should know how to adjust his or her stance for different lies.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: How Close Should You Stand to the Golf Ball
- Enter Our 250th Episode Giveaway: Enter for Free Here
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Blinkist is the only app that condenses thousands of nonfiction books into the best key takeaways. Go to Blinkist.com/Golf to start your free 7 day trial.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!