It’s become a bit of a tradition on the podcast to kick off the new year by setting some new golf goals for ourselves. And why not! After all, setting goals for yourself is the best way to motivate improvement and hold yourself accountable to keep grinding out there.
In this week’s episode of The Golf Podcast Frank and Mike outline their goals for 2019 and highlight some of our listener’s submitted goals to help inspire you to set your own bar a little higher this year.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How we go about setting golf goals for the new year.
- Why it’s important to set goals that push you out of your comfort zone a bit.
- What some of our favorite listener goals are going into the 2019 season.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Enter Our 250th Episode Giveaway: Enter for Free Here
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Blinkist is the only app that condenses thousands of nonfiction books into the best key takeaways. Go to Blinkist.com/Golf to start your free 7 day trial.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!