This past year has just been surreal. We’ve had more than our fair share of once-in-a-lifetime experiences, made some great new friends, and exploded our YouTube channel (thanks guys!).
Now as 2018 comes to a close we take a moment to look back at our 10 favorite videos of the past 12 months.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- What were our favorite vlog experiences of 2018.
- How some of our favorite videos in 2018 came together.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Enter Our 250th Episode Giveaway: Enter for Free Here
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!