We’ve reached another milestone with our 250th episode of the podcast! So this week we’re taking some time to look back, and forward to celebrate where the podcast has been and where we’re going as we head into the next chapter for the show.
Tune in as Frank and Mike tell the whole story about how the podcast started over 5 years ago, and discuss some big plans for the future. We’ll also highlight some of our favorite moments from the first 250 episodes and much more.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- How our podcast got started more than 5 years ago.
- Which guests and episodes were our personal favorites during the first 250 episodes.
- What we have planned for the podcast as we move into the next 250 episodes.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Our 250th Episode Giveaway: Enter for Free Here
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Peter Millar offers comfort, fit, quality, and style in menswear. Check out a few of our favorites by visiting PeterMillar.com/GOLF
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!