Knowing properly when, where, and how to choke down on the golf club will give you yet another valuable tool in your golf shot arsenal. This week on The Golf Podcast we’re chatting about how to learn and implement this important shot, as well as news from the PGA TOUR and a whole lot more.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- The difference choking down on the golf club makes.
- How to learn this shot with a practice approach on the range.
- The benefits of thinking about your shot situationally.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Tyler’s Fundraiser: Check out the Fruitland H.S. Golf Team Fundraiser Here
- Article: Where, When, and Why to Choke Down on the Golf Club
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!