Are you the type of golfer who feels like no matter how much you practice your game never seems to improve all that much? Sure you may be hitting the range as often as you can but for some reason all your hard work doesn’t seem to translate to lower scores.
If this sounds like you, it’s time you ask yourself just how effective are your practice methods.
To answer these questions (and more) this week our long-time friend Kiel Alderink stops by the show to discuss his methods for making your practice sessions more efficient.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why not all golf practice is created equal.
- How to make your range sessions a lot more effective (even if you’re short on time).
- The benefits of introducing more variability and pressure into your golf training
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Check out Kiel’s Training Program Here: ThePracticeofGreatPractice.com
- Get the Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Join the Golficity Facebook Group: Click Here to Join Our Free Listener Group
Watch this Week’s Show on YouTube
Thanks to this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- The Shot Scope V2 is the only GPS watch on the market that combines GPS distances to greens and hazards with automatic performance tracking. It’s essentially, GPS + Automatic Performance Tracking – ALL IN ONE WATCH. Wear the V2 like a watch and play your golf like normal, the magic happens in the background — no phone needed. And now you can get $40 off the purchase of Shot Scope V2 by visiting ShotScope.com/Golficity or by using coupon code “golficity” at checkout.
- Peter Millar offers comfort, fit, quality, and style in menswear. Check out a few of our favorites by visiting PeterMillar.com/GOLF
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!