As you may remember from last year, Justin Thomas is a big fan of setting lofty goals for himself, and last year he absolutely crushed it.
Well today JT flashed his 2017-2018 goals list and while we don’t see quite as many check marks this time around, he still achieved a few things most golfers only dream of. Most notably, becoming the OWGR No. 1 and making the U.S. Ryder Cup team.
View this post on Instagram
Every year/season my team and I come up with goals for the year… it’s something I’ve always found important. A few goals that are very attainable, some that are going to require some hard work, then some that are extremely difficult. I ask every person in my on course team (caddie, dad, putting coach), to make a their own list. This keeps us all accountable the entire year that everybody is doing what they should be doing on and off the course to make sure we are as ready as possible every time I tee it up. Time to get started on next years list! (And no I will not share it until the season is over 😜😜) I challenge you guys to make your own list of goals and see how many you can achieve!
As you can see Thomas did fall short with regards to winning another Major, and making every cut, which only means he’ll have more of an incentive to keep grinding into the next season.
I think I speak for a lot of us when I say that I’m incredibly exited to see what new heights JT is able to reach in the 18-19 season!
Cover Image via Instagram
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018
- Watch this Guy Get Up and Down from an Iceburg - November 28, 2018
- Turner Sports Offering Refunds for “The Match” After Live Stream Errors - November 26, 2018
- Our Ultra Hi-Tech Golf Lesson Experience - November 20, 2018
- Vessel Golf Bag Unboxing and Giveaway - November 13, 2018
- Chilly Fall Golf Vlog from Black Bear Golf Club - October 23, 2018
- Two Big Giveaway Winners Announced - October 16, 2018
- Justin Thomas’ Season Goals List Includes Some More Incredible Achievements - October 4, 2018