Justin Thomas is using his week off from the PGA TOUR to handle some painful personal business…having his wisdom teeth removed.
It’s a dental procedure a lot of 17 to 25 year-olds go though, but with JT’s packed PGA TOUR schedule over the past few years no one can blame him for putting it off.
The good news is that JT is out of surgery and apparently feeling about as good as you can feel after having a few teeth yanked out.
Here’s to a speedy recovery…feel better JT!
Cover Photo via Instagram
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018
- Watch this Guy Get Up and Down from an Iceburg - November 28, 2018
- Turner Sports Offering Refunds for “The Match” After Live Stream Errors - November 26, 2018
- Our Ultra Hi-Tech Golf Lesson Experience - November 20, 2018
- Vessel Golf Bag Unboxing and Giveaway - November 13, 2018
- Chilly Fall Golf Vlog from Black Bear Golf Club - October 23, 2018
- Two Big Giveaway Winners Announced - October 16, 2018
- Justin Thomas’ Season Goals List Includes Some More Incredible Achievements - October 4, 2018