Justin Thomas is using his week off from the PGA TOUR to handle some painful personal business…having his wisdom teeth removed.
It’s a dental procedure a lot of 17 to 25 year-olds go though, but with JT’s packed PGA TOUR schedule over the past few years no one can blame him for putting it off.
The good news is that JT is out of surgery and apparently feeling about as good as you can feel after having a few teeth yanked out.
Here’s to a speedy recovery…feel better JT!
Cover Photo via Instagram
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018