In January of 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Me and My Golf personalities and YouTube sensations Andy Proudman and Piers Ward at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show. After the guys came on to The Golf Podcast as guests of episode 208, they were generous enough to offer me and podcast Co-Host Frank a free swing analysis.
If you’re a regular listener of The Golf Podcast, you’ll know that I constantly complain about my outside-in, handsy, slice. I reached out to Piers and Andy in hopes that they can uncover what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Bottom line, these guys nailed it.
Such a simple drill to fix a huge problem and I’m extremely excited to get to work on this.
It will take a bit to get used too, there is no question about it. I’ll report back in the comments below on my progress; but in the meantime, all you slicers out there may want to give this one a try!
Cover Image Via YouTube
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018