In January of 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Me and My Golf personalities and YouTube sensations Andy Proudman and Piers Ward at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show. After the guys came on to The Golf Podcast as guests of episode 208, they were generous enough to offer me and podcast Co-Host Frank a free swing analysis.
If you’re a regular listener of The Golf Podcast, you’ll know that I constantly complain about my outside-in, handsy, slice. I reached out to Piers and Andy in hopes that they can uncover what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Bottom line, these guys nailed it.
Such a simple drill to fix a huge problem and I’m extremely excited to get to work on this.
It will take a bit to get used too, there is no question about it. I’ll report back in the comments below on my progress; but in the meantime, all you slicers out there may want to give this one a try!
Cover Image Via YouTube
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018
- WASTED: Justin Rose Seen Barely Able to Stand Drinking from Ryder Cup - October 4, 2018
- Koepka and Johnson Get into Brawl After Ryder Cup Defeat - October 2, 2018
- Our Action-Packed Golf Trip to Crystal Springs Resort - September 27, 2018
- This Tiger Woods Comeback Video Will Give You Goosebumps - September 25, 2018
- Tiger Plans to Party Like a Rockstar in Paris - September 23, 2018