In January of 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Me and My Golf personalities and YouTube sensations Andy Proudman and Piers Ward at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show. After the guys came on to The Golf Podcast as guests of episode 208, they were generous enough to offer me and podcast Co-Host Frank a free swing analysis.
If you’re a regular listener of The Golf Podcast, you’ll know that I constantly complain about my outside-in, handsy, slice. I reached out to Piers and Andy in hopes that they can uncover what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Bottom line, these guys nailed it.
Such a simple drill to fix a huge problem and I’m extremely excited to get to work on this.
It will take a bit to get used too, there is no question about it. I’ll report back in the comments below on my progress; but in the meantime, all you slicers out there may want to give this one a try!
Cover Image Via YouTube
- Is this the Woman Who Shook Up Paulina Gretzky And Dustin Johnson? - September 11, 2018
- Justin Rose is the New Number One Golfer in the World - September 10, 2018
- The Titleist Tour Van: My Personal Invitation - August 28, 2018
- Rickie Fowler Withdraws From Second Straight Playoff Event - August 27, 2018
- Tommy Fleetwood’s Open Earnings Sent to … a Different Tom Fleetwood? - August 8, 2018
- Our Virtual Open Round at Ballyowen Golf Course (VLOG) - July 26, 2018
- The U.S. Open Pairings Are Out and They’re Ridiculous - June 7, 2018
- Tiger Rolling up to the US Open in a Yacht is the Ultimate Power Move - June 6, 2018
- Piers and Andy from Me and My Golf Just Fixed My Slice - May 10, 2018
- Tuesday Social Media Roundup from The Masters - April 3, 2018