In January of 2018 I had the opportunity to meet Me and My Golf personalities and YouTube sensations Andy Proudman and Piers Ward at the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show. After the guys came on to The Golf Podcast as guests of episode 208, they were generous enough to offer me and podcast Co-Host Frank a free swing analysis.
If you’re a regular listener of The Golf Podcast, you’ll know that I constantly complain about my outside-in, handsy, slice. I reached out to Piers and Andy in hopes that they can uncover what I was doing wrong and how to fix it. Bottom line, these guys nailed it.
Such a simple drill to fix a huge problem and I’m extremely excited to get to work on this.
It will take a bit to get used too, there is no question about it. I’ll report back in the comments below on my progress; but in the meantime, all you slicers out there may want to give this one a try!
Cover Image Via YouTube
- The U.S. Open Pairings Are Out and They’re Ridiculous - June 7, 2018
- Tiger Rolling up to the US Open in a Yacht is the Ultimate Power Move - June 6, 2018
- Piers and Andy from Me and My Golf Just Fixed My Slice - May 10, 2018
- Tuesday Social Media Roundup from The Masters - April 3, 2018
- This Augusta Lawn Mower Ballet is Oddly Mesmerizing - April 1, 2018
- Our Experience Playing in a Pro-Am at the Arnold Palmer Invitational - March 26, 2018
- How Tiger Woods Jumped 563 Spots in the World Rankings in 2018 - March 19, 2018
- Road to the Bay Hill Pro-Am: 6 Days to Go (Player Pairing Rankings) - March 8, 2018
- Road to the Bay Hill Pro-Am: 7 Days to Go (Wardrobe Selection) - March 7, 2018
- Road to the Bay Hill Pro-Am: 8 Days to Go (Range Session) - March 6, 2018