Cobra is one of the biggest brands in the golf industry, with major sponsors that include Rickie Fowler. Their unique brand and design is attractive to specific players, and now they´re looking to tap into a new type of market with their latest designs.
Cobra announced this week that they would be partnering with The Folds of Honor, a group that works with active military members and veterans. Through their partnership, Cobra has produced special designs that appeal to the most patriotic golfers, with styles such as Blue Camo and Desert Sand being available on the new King Cobra F8 drivers.
Outside of the design, these drivers also have some new features on top of what was already built into the previous F8. The new model includes a precision milling process for the faces, which creates a more intricate thicknesses and curves, but also makes sure the measurements repeat in every driver. There’s also a variable-thickness face and an eight-way adjustable hosel that are included on the new F8.
The ultimate driver now benefits those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Meet the Special Edition Desert Sand F8 and F8+ drivers. Cobra Golf, through its partnership with @volitionamerica, is a proud supporter of the @foldsofhonor Foundation, which provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members. Link in bio to check them out #FACEYOURF8
One of the coolest features of the new King Cobra is that they have the option of adding Cobra Connect. The Cobra Connect feature is technology powered by Arccos that captures data from your drives during a round. After recording the data, you can check out your results and figure out how to improve. This is an extra add on, not something that is included with every driver.
If this club looks like a something you would be interested in, you better be prepared to pay a steep price. Now that the club is available for purchase, the price of the F8 is $499. And if you´re looking for more features for your driver, you can also order a custom made F8+ with the same styles for a similar price.
With so many military members and veterans playing golf, it´s awesome to see Cobra partner with The Folds of Honor to create this club. Hopefully, we´ll be seeing a lot of them on the course soon.
Cover Image Via Twitter
- Could the PGA TOUR Realistically Create a “Winter Major?” - January 17, 2019
- Internet Sensation Ho-Sung Choi is Making his PGA TOUR Debut At Pebble Beach - January 16, 2019
- Ted Potter Jr’s Four-Putt Cost Him a Whopping $68,000 Payday - January 15, 2019
- Jason Dufner Inked a New Sponsorship Deal with DUDE Products - January 13, 2019
- RYDER CUP: Harrington Named 2020 European Team Captain - January 11, 2019
- Steph Curry’s Event Scratched From PGA TOUR Schedule - January 9, 2019
- Ian Poulter Came Up with a Creative Way of Remedying his PGA TOUR Violation - January 8, 2019
- Cody Blick Actually Got His Stolen Clubs Back - January 7, 2019
- PGA TOUR Pro Kyle Thompson is Quitting the Game For A “Real Job” - January 4, 2019
- Thomas Bjorn Lived Up To Promise by Getting a Ryder Cup Tattoo - December 28, 2018