Cobra is one of the biggest brands in the golf industry, with major sponsors that include Rickie Fowler. Their unique brand and design is attractive to specific players, and now they´re looking to tap into a new type of market with their latest designs.
Cobra announced this week that they would be partnering with The Folds of Honor, a group that works with active military members and veterans. Through their partnership, Cobra has produced special designs that appeal to the most patriotic golfers, with styles such as Blue Camo and Desert Sand being available on the new King Cobra F8 drivers.
Outside of the design, these drivers also have some new features on top of what was already built into the previous F8. The new model includes a precision milling process for the faces, which creates a more intricate thicknesses and curves, but also makes sure the measurements repeat in every driver. There’s also a variable-thickness face and an eight-way adjustable hosel that are included on the new F8.
The ultimate driver now benefits those who made the ultimate sacrifice. Meet the Special Edition Desert Sand F8 and F8+ drivers. Cobra Golf, through its partnership with @volitionamerica, is a proud supporter of the @foldsofhonor Foundation, which provides educational scholarships to spouses and children of America’s fallen and disabled service-members. Link in bio to check them out #FACEYOURF8
One of the coolest features of the new King Cobra is that they have the option of adding Cobra Connect. The Cobra Connect feature is technology powered by Arccos that captures data from your drives during a round. After recording the data, you can check out your results and figure out how to improve. This is an extra add on, not something that is included with every driver.
If this club looks like a something you would be interested in, you better be prepared to pay a steep price. Now that the club is available for purchase, the price of the F8 is $499. And if you´re looking for more features for your driver, you can also order a custom made F8+ with the same styles for a similar price.
With so many military members and veterans playing golf, it´s awesome to see Cobra partner with The Folds of Honor to create this club. Hopefully, we´ll be seeing a lot of them on the course soon.
Cover Image Via Twitter
- End of an Era – EA Sports is Going to Stop Making PGA TOUR Games - May 22, 2018
- Aaron Wise Picks Up First PGA TOUR Win in Just His 26th Start - May 21, 2018
- Steph Curry Reportedly in Talks to Host a PGA TOUR Event - May 18, 2018
- Saquon Barkley’s Viral Golf Video Has Everyone Calling Him “Bubba Quadson” - May 17, 2018
- Golfers Couldn’t Care Less About Volcano Eruption Behind Them - May 16, 2018
- Oregon High School Golfers Disqualified Over Scorecard Error - May 15, 2018
- This Letter from a Young Jordan Spieth Got Him His First PGA TOUR Invite - May 14, 2018
- Christian DiMarco Misses U.S. Open Opportunity on a Coin Flip - May 12, 2018
- Will THE PLAYERS Ever Become Golf´s Fifth Major? - May 10, 2018
- NCAA Golfers Coaches and Players Affected by Unknown Virus - May 9, 2018