With all the hype surrounding the upcoming release of the TaylorMade M5 and M6 driver, it’s no wonder TM has been keeping everything hush-hush.
So, it’s entirely possible that someone lost their job over these pictures which mysteriously started popping up on Instagram yesterday.
At the moment, no one is certain who took the pictures, but they certainly look legit.
As seen in the picture, the M5, similar to the M3, features two adjustable sliding weights with a wide range of motion. And the M6 more closely resembles the M4 in it’s overall head shape.
Both drivers have the words “Speed Injected” featured prominently near the face, which is similar in phrasing to the “Speed Injected with Speed” decree we’ve seen on older TaylorMade drivers. Nevertheless it still raises more questions than answers.
If anything the pictures certainly have whet our appetite for more, so we’ll be on the hunt for an official release from TaylorMade which is set for 2/1/19.
— TaylorMade Golf (@TaylorMadeGolf) December 3, 2018
Until then, we can only speculate.
Cover Image via Instagram
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018
- Watch this Guy Get Up and Down from an Iceburg - November 28, 2018
- Turner Sports Offering Refunds for “The Match” After Live Stream Errors - November 26, 2018
- Our Ultra Hi-Tech Golf Lesson Experience - November 20, 2018
- Vessel Golf Bag Unboxing and Giveaway - November 13, 2018
- Chilly Fall Golf Vlog from Black Bear Golf Club - October 23, 2018
- Two Big Giveaway Winners Announced - October 16, 2018
- Justin Thomas’ Season Goals List Includes Some More Incredible Achievements - October 4, 2018