With all the hype surrounding the upcoming release of the TaylorMade M5 and M6 driver, it’s no wonder TM has been keeping everything hush-hush.
So, it’s entirely possible that someone lost their job over these pictures which mysteriously started popping up on Instagram yesterday.
At the moment, no one is certain who took the pictures, but they certainly look legit.
As seen in the picture, the M5, similar to the M3, features two adjustable sliding weights with a wide range of motion. And the M6 more closely resembles the M4 in it’s overall head shape.
Both drivers have the words “Speed Injected” featured prominently near the face, which is similar in phrasing to the “Speed Injected with Speed” decree we’ve seen on older TaylorMade drivers. Nevertheless it still raises more questions than answers.
If anything the pictures certainly have whet our appetite for more, so we’ll be on the hunt for an official release from TaylorMade which is set for 2/1/19.
— TaylorMade Golf (@TaylorMadeGolf) December 3, 2018
Until then, we can only speculate.
Cover Image via Instagram
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018