There’s no doubt that we’re living right smack in the middle of a tech revolution. From smart phones to cars that drive themselves, tech is changing the way we live our lives.
So why should our golf game be any different?
The fact is that there have been dramatic advancements in golf lesson technology over the past few years, but the question many are asking is whether all this tech can actually help (or possibly even hurt) our golf game.
In this week’s video we intend to answer that exact question with a visit to Kevin Sprecher’s golf training center at Sleepy Hollow CC. As you’ll see, Kevin has access to all the latest golf swing analysis technology at his finger tips, but the real magic is not the technology itself…it’s how he uses it!
Let us know what you think of the experience by leaving a comment below. And if you’d like to work with Kevin on your own golf game you can do so by visiting his website at KevinSprecher.com.
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018