Everyone’s pulling for Rickie Fowler to end the drought and win the Waste Management Open this week, but it looked a bit dicey for a minute out there. Fowler was in danger of losing a couple of strokes on an easy Par 5 hole. Fowler, who could have easily got it home in two on a good drive, hit his second shot errant into a penalty area.
Rickie decides to take his drop on a cart path, 100 yards from the green, and make an incredible up and down to save par.
You gotta love a fresh “cart-path” divot…
Cart path divot.
— PGA TOUR (@PGATOUR) February 3, 2019
Cover Image Via Instagram
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018