NEWSFLASH! Tiger Woods has once again found the winners circle. Ok, by now you know Tiger’s won his 80th PGA TOUR event probably with one swipe through Instagram.
He’s proven to the doubters and haters that he can still win on TOUR. Remember all the hate Tiger was smacked in the face with? Here’s a quick recap:
But even more exciting is the Big Cat, now ranked 13th in the world, indicated to the media that he was planning some fun (probably at his expense) for his Ryder Cup brothers.
Lookout Paris, and lookout Europe.
Cover Image Via Instagram
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018
- WASTED: Justin Rose Seen Barely Able to Stand Drinking from Ryder Cup - October 4, 2018
- Koepka and Johnson Get into Brawl After Ryder Cup Defeat - October 2, 2018
- Our Action-Packed Golf Trip to Crystal Springs Resort - September 27, 2018