I didn’t think Titleist could improve on the look of their AP3 and AP2 irons.
I was wrong.
I guess it also wasn’t enough that they “just” produce two of the best performing sets of irons in the market. Because Titleist announced the release of any even prettier version of the clubs this morning.
Available to the public on March 1st, the irons are finished with a sleek, High Polish Black PVD coating to create the stunning look. Combine that with the True Temper AMT Onyx shafts with a powder coat matte black finish to minimize glare and all-black Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 grips, and you’ve got yourself the best looking set of clubs in your foursome. And probably the entire golf course.
View this post on Instagram
“One request we heard from both tour players and amateurs, particularly those who have gravitated toward our Jet Black Vokey SM7 wedges, was if they could have these same irons in a darker finish,” explained Josh Talge, Vice President of Golf Club Marketing. “Our team spent a lot of time making sure the aesthetics were done just right. It’s a look that you just have to see.”
Yes, Josh. Yes I do.
- The USGA and R&A Driving Distance Report is Still Shortsighted - February 7, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: In-Depth Demo Day Experience - February 2, 2019
- UA and Jordan Spieth Collaborate to Create the Spieth 3 - January 29, 2019
- Lexi Thompson Joins Short Par 4 as Brand Ambassador - January 29, 2019
- TaylorMade Releases New Spider X Putters with True Path Alignment - January 29, 2019
- Does Looking at Your Target Actually Hurt Your Accuracy? - January 18, 2019
- Titleist Releases Blacked-Out Version of AP3 and AP2 Irons - January 17, 2019
- Miura Announces Release of New CB-301 Cavity Back Irons - January 16, 2019
- Srixon Introduces the All-New Z-STAR Series of Golf Balls - January 14, 2019
- Scotty Cameron is Adding Two New Putters to the Select Line - January 14, 2019