I think Miura just came out with an iron I could actually play. A forged, cavity back Miura iron? Sign me up!
Yesterday, Miura Golf announced the introduction of its newest line of handmade forged irons: the CB-301. Designed and hand-forged in Miura’s Himeji, Japan factory, the CB-301 is the longest forged cavity back iron Miura has ever produced. It is the first fully forged Miura cavity back since the PP9003 in 2011 and they look amazing.
The CB-301 is the most recent advance in Miura’s masterful, ever-evolving approach to club design. It is constructed to optimize performance, with the feel and playability of a players iron but the forgiveness and distance to improve golfers of all levels. The CB-301 maintains Miura’s meticulous attention to quality, along with the legendary craftsmanship the club maker has long been known for.
“We are excited to bring a new level of distance and performance to Miura Golf,” said Hoyt McGarity, President of Miura Golf. “With the CB-301, we’ve created the finest forged cavity back in Miura’s history.”
“At Miura Golf, we strive to provide the world‘s finest forged irons,” said Jason Rutkoski, executive vice president of Miura Golf. “We set out to design a golf club that could be enjoyed by golfers of all skill levels. The CB-301 takes the most innovative design elements of our traditional models and blends them with modern techniques, resulting in the longest iron we’ve ever produced.”
The CB-301 comes plated in nickel chrome with a satin finish and are available at club fitters and on-line at www.miuragolf.com.
And they’ll be at the PGA Show next week! Can’t wait to give them a go!
- The USGA and R&A Driving Distance Report is Still Shortsighted - February 7, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: In-Depth Demo Day Experience - February 2, 2019
- UA and Jordan Spieth Collaborate to Create the Spieth 3 - January 29, 2019
- Lexi Thompson Joins Short Par 4 as Brand Ambassador - January 29, 2019
- TaylorMade Releases New Spider X Putters with True Path Alignment - January 29, 2019
- Does Looking at Your Target Actually Hurt Your Accuracy? - January 18, 2019
- Titleist Releases Blacked-Out Version of AP3 and AP2 Irons - January 17, 2019
- Miura Announces Release of New CB-301 Cavity Back Irons - January 16, 2019
- Srixon Introduces the All-New Z-STAR Series of Golf Balls - January 14, 2019
- Scotty Cameron is Adding Two New Putters to the Select Line - January 14, 2019