I know what you’re thinking…99 times out of 100 this video ends with a least one person falling in the frigid water.
But, somehow, some way, this brave (read: crazy) golfer pulled it off.
View this post on Instagram
And if you watch that video again closely, you’ll see his buddy is anchoring the iceburg with his club so that it doesn’t float away.
Needless to say, the guy in this video might just be the luckiest golfer on earth. So to that I say, well done sir!
Cover Image via Instagram
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018