I know what you’re thinking…99 times out of 100 this video ends with a least one person falling in the frigid water.
But, somehow, some way, this brave (read: crazy) golfer pulled it off.
View this post on Instagram
And if you watch that video again closely, you’ll see his buddy is anchoring the iceburg with his club so that it doesn’t float away.
Needless to say, the guy in this video might just be the luckiest golfer on earth. So to that I say, well done sir!
Cover Image via Instagram
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018
- Watch this Guy Get Up and Down from an Iceburg - November 28, 2018
- Turner Sports Offering Refunds for “The Match” After Live Stream Errors - November 26, 2018
- Our Ultra Hi-Tech Golf Lesson Experience - November 20, 2018
- Vessel Golf Bag Unboxing and Giveaway - November 13, 2018
- Chilly Fall Golf Vlog from Black Bear Golf Club - October 23, 2018
- Two Big Giveaway Winners Announced - October 16, 2018
- Justin Thomas’ Season Goals List Includes Some More Incredible Achievements - October 4, 2018