In less than two short weeks we’ll be heading back down to Orlando for the 2019 PGA Merchandise show, so it goes without saying that we plan on playing A LOT of golf while we’re down there.
So naturally having a big golf trip planned we did what every golfer who hasn’t played a round of golf in almost two months would do…we PANICKED!
Sure we’ve been practicing a bit indoors and in the simulator, but with snow and freezing temps in NY/NJ Mike and I haven’t set foot on an actual golf course in at least 6 weeks.
But the last week of December brought a few days with temperatures above the freezing mark so we made the most of it with a quick 9 holes on a cold and windy Wild Turkey.
Looking forward to getting back in front of the camera in that sunny Florida weather in a few days!
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018