In less than two short weeks we’ll be heading back down to Orlando for the 2019 PGA Merchandise show, so it goes without saying that we plan on playing A LOT of golf while we’re down there.
So naturally having a big golf trip planned we did what every golfer who hasn’t played a round of golf in almost two months would do…we PANICKED!
Sure we’ve been practicing a bit indoors and in the simulator, but with snow and freezing temps in NY/NJ Mike and I haven’t set foot on an actual golf course in at least 6 weeks.
But the last week of December brought a few days with temperatures above the freezing mark so we made the most of it with a quick 9 holes on a cold and windy Wild Turkey.
Looking forward to getting back in front of the camera in that sunny Florida weather in a few days!
- Putting Affirmations with the PuttOUT Putting Mirror - March 19, 2019
- 75 Year Old Butch Harmon Says He’s “Done on Tour” - March 19, 2019
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Garrett Clark Goes Up, Over, and Through - March 12, 2019
- Is this Phil Mickelson’s Secret to More Distance this Year? - March 11, 2019
- A Round with Menery, Kearney, and Golfholics - February 26, 2019
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019