At least it isn’t another terrifying alligator this time.
Apparently, as the man says in the video, this is “golf in Australia”.
It’s kind of crazy to watch the golfers walk through the mob (that’s the technical term for a large group of kangaroos #themoreyouknow) and have the kangaroos mostly just look up at them and do little else.
Here in the Midwest, most of our animals, be it deer, geese, or the occasional fox, tend to be pretty jittery and take off at first sight. Unless you have food in your cart, in which case, squirrels will make off with your breakfast without a second thought. Little bastards.
Naturally, seeing this video led me down a rabbit-, err, kangaroo-hole, of YouTube videos in which the ‘roos have taken over a fairway or sandtrap.
Here’s another one:
And this one where the kangaroo could not care less that the guy directly in front of him is about to take a shot.
Play it where it lies, pal. Play it where it lies!
Cover Image via YouTube
- WATCH: Web.com Tour Player Bounces Ball OUT of Hole - April 21, 2017
- Australian Golfers Hit Into a Different Kind of “Gallery” - April 20, 2017
- Finally A “Swing Oil” That’s Not a Beer (or Three) - April 17, 2017
- John Daly Does Wonderfully John Daly Thing - April 11, 2017
- Dustin Johnson Questionable to Play After Fall - April 5, 2017
- Pulling the Curtain Back on Augusta National - April 5, 2017
- Jordan Spieth Goes Full Old Tom Morris - March 30, 2017
- Over the Top From the Inside, A Simple Swing Thought - March 29, 2017
- Dustin Johnson’s Long Road to Number One in the World - March 27, 2017
- Carnoustie Quarter-Zip Pullover Golf Apparel Review - March 15, 2017