At least it isn’t another terrifying alligator this time.
Apparently, as the man says in the video, this is “golf in Australia”.
It’s kind of crazy to watch the golfers walk through the mob (that’s the technical term for a large group of kangaroos #themoreyouknow) and have the kangaroos mostly just look up at them and do little else.
Here in the Midwest, most of our animals, be it deer, geese, or the occasional fox, tend to be pretty jittery and take off at first sight. Unless you have food in your cart, in which case, squirrels will make off with your breakfast without a second thought. Little bastards.
Naturally, seeing this video led me down a rabbit-, err, kangaroo-hole, of YouTube videos in which the ‘roos have taken over a fairway or sandtrap.
Here’s another one:
And this one where the kangaroo could not care less that the guy directly in front of him is about to take a shot.
Play it where it lies, pal. Play it where it lies!
Cover Image via YouTube
- Brittany Horschel Reminds Us Athletes are People, Too. - May 23, 2017
- Jordan Spieth Changes Putters - May 18, 2017
- TecTecTec VPRO500S Rangefinder Review – Big Performance, Tiny Price - May 16, 2017
- Brandel Chamblee is a Moron: Part 137 - May 15, 2017
- The 60-Day Tathata Golf Training Program: Let the Journey Begin - May 12, 2017
- Walk Through the Changes at TPC Sawgrass - May 9, 2017
- Rory McIlroy Officially Signs with Taylormade - May 9, 2017
- Tony Romo is Trying to Play in the 2017 U.S. Open - May 3, 2017
- Ping Purchases Nike Equipment Patents - April 26, 2017
- WATCH: Web.com Tour Player Bounces Ball OUT of Hole - April 21, 2017