At least it isn’t another terrifying alligator this time.
Apparently, as the man says in the video, this is “golf in Australia”.
It’s kind of crazy to watch the golfers walk through the mob (that’s the technical term for a large group of kangaroos #themoreyouknow) and have the kangaroos mostly just look up at them and do little else.
Here in the Midwest, most of our animals, be it deer, geese, or the occasional fox, tend to be pretty jittery and take off at first sight. Unless you have food in your cart, in which case, squirrels will make off with your breakfast without a second thought. Little bastards.
Naturally, seeing this video led me down a rabbit-, err, kangaroo-hole, of YouTube videos in which the ‘roos have taken over a fairway or sandtrap.
Here’s another one:
And this one where the kangaroo could not care less that the guy directly in front of him is about to take a shot.
Play it where it lies, pal. Play it where it lies!
Cover Image via YouTube
- The DTouch Golf Vest is Hot (Literally) - February 13, 2018
- Will Tiger Make a Stop in Tampa This Year? - February 9, 2018
- Man Goes Streaking at Waste Management Pro-Am Day - February 1, 2018
- My Favorites from the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show - January 30, 2018
- J.B. Holmes Lit Up By Peers After Slow Play - January 29, 2018
- Curtis Strange Calls Out Rahm and Landry on Twitter - January 22, 2018
- Is Charlie Reiter The Next Big Thing? - January 18, 2018
- This Hawaiian Golfer is All of Us - January 15, 2018
- Tathata Golf Training Update and What’s Next - January 9, 2018
- The Best of 2017: Your Last Minute Golf Gift List - December 20, 2017