At least it isn’t another terrifying alligator this time.
Apparently, as the man says in the video, this is “golf in Australia”.
It’s kind of crazy to watch the golfers walk through the mob (that’s the technical term for a large group of kangaroos #themoreyouknow) and have the kangaroos mostly just look up at them and do little else.
Here in the Midwest, most of our animals, be it deer, geese, or the occasional fox, tend to be pretty jittery and take off at first sight. Unless you have food in your cart, in which case, squirrels will make off with your breakfast without a second thought. Little bastards.
Naturally, seeing this video led me down a rabbit-, err, kangaroo-hole, of YouTube videos in which the ‘roos have taken over a fairway or sandtrap.
Here’s another one:
And this one where the kangaroo could not care less that the guy directly in front of him is about to take a shot.
Play it where it lies, pal. Play it where it lies!
Cover Image via YouTube
- The Amount of Money These Golfers Earn Per Shot is Mind Blowing - November 22, 2017
- The Best Golf Kickstarter Projects You Should Know About - November 17, 2017
- Check Out Real Madrid’s Gareth Bale’s Backyard - October 6, 2017
- Your PGA TOUR Player of the Year is Justin Thomas - October 4, 2017
- It’s Getting Cold, Time for Some Bermuda Sands Golf Apparel Fall Gear - October 3, 2017
- WATCH: Web.com Tour Pro Gets Robbed by a Leaf - September 25, 2017
- WATCH: Golfer’s Swing is About as Unique as They Come - September 14, 2017
- Jason Day Dumps Longtime Caddie Colin Swatton - September 13, 2017
- SelfieGolf Easily Solves Your Swing Video Problem - September 6, 2017
- WATCH: Long drive Contestant’s Driver Shaft Snaps, Flies into Stands - September 6, 2017