- Sergio Garcia Owes Quite a Few Apologies After his Recent Breakdown - February 6, 2019
- My Experience With the Short Par 4 Golf Subscription Box - May 9, 2018
- Family Golf or Golf with Your Kids! - September 28, 2017
- Does the PGA need an All-Star Game? - July 20, 2017
- These Guys Are Good – Here’s Why Professional Golf is as Exciting as Ever - July 9, 2017
- Want to Make the Game Fun Again? Here’s a Good Start. - July 8, 2017
Married to the the love of his life and dad to 2 up and coming golfers. From the bustling metropolis of Prince Albert, Saskatchewan, He's a nearly 40 year old man that carries a high handicap mostly due to his cross handed grip and he calls a family friend owned 9 hole executive loop his home course. He's the winner of the Cam-Sack open along with his father and brother-in-laws. A true Tin-Cup golfer who's an average guy that loves his family and golf. Looking forward to joining they Golficity team and all the prestige that comes with it!