If it weren’t for the impending winter nightmare that follows, fall would be hands-down my favorite season.
Truth is that even the frost delays and golf balls hiding under fallen leaves aren’t enough to stop Autumn from being one of my favorite times of the year to play golf.
So with that in mind, Mike and I headed to Black Bear Golf Club in Franklin, NJ for a highly anticipated round among the mountain foliage.
The overnight temperatures dipped a bit more than we had expected, but after a chilly front nine, the temperatures warmed up and we reaped all the benefits that Autumn golf has to offer.
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018
- Watch this Guy Get Up and Down from an Iceburg - November 28, 2018
- Turner Sports Offering Refunds for “The Match” After Live Stream Errors - November 26, 2018
- Our Ultra Hi-Tech Golf Lesson Experience - November 20, 2018
- Vessel Golf Bag Unboxing and Giveaway - November 13, 2018
- Chilly Fall Golf Vlog from Black Bear Golf Club - October 23, 2018
- Two Big Giveaway Winners Announced - October 16, 2018
- Justin Thomas’ Season Goals List Includes Some More Incredible Achievements - October 4, 2018