If it weren’t for the impending winter nightmare that follows, fall would be hands-down my favorite season.
Truth is that even the frost delays and golf balls hiding under fallen leaves aren’t enough to stop Autumn from being one of my favorite times of the year to play golf.
So with that in mind, Mike and I headed to Black Bear Golf Club in Franklin, NJ for a highly anticipated round among the mountain foliage.
The overnight temperatures dipped a bit more than we had expected, but after a chilly front nine, the temperatures warmed up and we reaped all the benefits that Autumn golf has to offer.
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018