We had a 1:48pm tee time at Hawk’s Landing and the Demo Day doors opened at 8am. We still needed a pre-round lunch, so we only had four hours to get through our first Demo Day experience.
A full 360 degree lap equals a mile and with all of the pitstops at the various booths to get your hands on the latest and greatest, the day goes by pretty quick.
Have you seen the size of this place?
We spent some time hitting the TS line of fairway metals in the Titleist booth and I think I may have fell in love with Super Speed.
Frank was booming the TS 3-wood and he had a few nice pops with the Callaway Epic Flash.
Sun Mountain may have made the biggest splash this year with their motorcycle-sty le golf bikes.
Here’s a quick recap of probably one of the coolest days of the year.
- Equipment OVERLOAD: Our Experience at 2019 PGA Demo Day - February 6, 2019
- PGA TOUR: Fowler Up & Downs From the Cart Path to Save Par - February 3, 2019
- Justin Rose Claims World No. 1 with First PGA Start Using Honma - January 27, 2019
- BREAKING: Justin Rose Ditches Adidas and Signs with Bonobos Clothing - January 3, 2019
- 2019 Masters Dinner Menu: Reed Plans to “Fatten Them Up” - January 3, 2019
- WITB 2018: The Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano - November 27, 2018
- Golfer’s Dream Backyard Renovation – My Home Putting Green Build - November 5, 2018
- WOW: Imagine Playing Golf with This Guy - October 11, 2018
- COURSE VLOG: I Met Some Instagram Friends at Ferry Point - October 9, 2018
- The Celebs Come Out to Celebrate Tiger’s Comeback Win - October 7, 2018