Amazon is a Goliath of online retail, that much you already knew. But, it’s also quickly becoming the hot spot for golfers looking for deals.
Here are a few our readers are loving right now:
#1 Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons
The golf book of all golf books. If you don’t have Ben Hogan’s Five Lessons as part of your library, fix that right now. With over 1,700 reviews, it’s five-star strong.
Self-recording your swing can be a pain. SelfieGOLF Swing Recorder makes that way easier and has forty reviews with 98% of them straight five stars. It’s a simple yet brilliant product that you can use anytime, anywhere.
#3 COVASA Golf Putting Green Mat
Want to take that next step in your golf game? Become a better putter. The COVASA Golf Putting Green Mat is 10 and a half feet long and has a second, smaller hole to target if you really want to challenge yourself. It also has 100% five star reviews.
#4 EyeLine Golf Speed Trap
One of the new darling of swing training tools. Eyeline has moved from putting training to full swing training. Speed Trap will give you instant feedback on your swing path and impact position.
#5 Tilaprecape Evaporative Cooling Towel
After spending a long weekend in Tucson playing golf a week ago, I can tell you everyone swears by these things. I have no idea what kind of voodoo science the Tilaprecape Evaporative Cooling Towel uses, I just know they work!
- FIRST LOOK: Lamkin Crossline 1150 Grip - March 2, 2018
- It’s Time We Prepare for the Next “Tiger Wave” - March 2, 2018
- Woods Shoots Even Par at Windy PGA National - February 22, 2018
- Got $35,000 and Love The Masters? - February 21, 2018
- The DTouch Golf Vest is Hot (Literally) - February 13, 2018
- Will Tiger Make a Stop in Tampa This Year? - February 9, 2018
- Man Goes Streaking at Waste Management Pro-Am Day - February 1, 2018
- My Favorites from the 2018 PGA Merchandise Show - January 30, 2018
- J.B. Holmes Lit Up By Peers After Slow Play - January 29, 2018
- Curtis Strange Calls Out Rahm and Landry on Twitter - January 22, 2018