Sneaker-inspired golf shoes have become very popular in recent years. While Rickie Fowler might have led the charge with his Puma IGNITE Hi-Top, Nike Golf has really taken the torch by releasing some of the coolest sneaker golf shoes on the market.
Just ask Pat Perez (who I’m pretty sure has every version made):
View this post on Instagram
Perhaps most notably is Nike’s decision to release Jordan golf shoes. And why wouldn’t it be? I mean, every guy–especially ones who are into sports–has had their eyes on a particular set of Jordans.
Whether it was the original Air Jordan 1 or the timeless Air Jordan III, some of the most recognizable and cool sneakers have been branded with the Jumpman logo.
Most recently, Nike’s brought its best work from the hardwood floors to the fairways and greens at your local golf course. Specifically, the Jordan Trainer ST G.
While first released in 2016, the Jordan was back in two brand new colors earlier this year: white and wolf gray. But I genuinely believe that the newest color option blows those two away:
Deep Royal Blue and White. Combined with a drop-in sockliner and a flexible outsole, these Jordan not only promise to elevate your golf swag, but also make sure your feet are beyond comfortable while teeing it up.
For anyone that must have these, the Jordan Trainer ST G in Deep Royal Blue and White will be released on November 1 for NikePlus Members and to the general public on November 2 at Nike.com and at select retailers.
- Nikon’s COOLSHOT 20i is an Incredible Value at an Even Better Price - February 12, 2019
- Finally a Bentley I Can Almost Afford - February 9, 2019
- BREAKING: TaylorMade and PXG Settle Patent Dispute - February 1, 2019
- 2019 PGA Merchandise Show and Demo Day Recap - January 28, 2019
- K-Motion: Improve Faster with Bio-Feedback Technology - January 17, 2019
- Improve Every Swing with the Swing Plane Perfector - January 7, 2019
- BREAKING: Callaway’s New Epic Flash Driver Equipped with Artificial Intelligence - January 4, 2019
- The New TaylorMade M5/M6 Details Have Been Confirmed - January 3, 2019
- Rounding Up 2019’s Hottest New Driver Rumors and Teasers - January 2, 2019
- Extend Your Golf Season with Callaway’s Fall 2018 Collection - December 5, 2018