Sneaker-inspired golf shoes have become very popular in recent years. While Rickie Fowler might have led the charge with his Puma IGNITE Hi-Top, Nike Golf has really taken the torch by releasing some of the coolest sneaker golf shoes on the market.
Just ask Pat Perez (who I’m pretty sure has every version made):
View this post on Instagram
Perhaps most notably is Nike’s decision to release Jordan golf shoes. And why wouldn’t it be? I mean, every guy–especially ones who are into sports–has had their eyes on a particular set of Jordans.
Whether it was the original Air Jordan 1 or the timeless Air Jordan III, some of the most recognizable and cool sneakers have been branded with the Jumpman logo.
Most recently, Nike’s brought its best work from the hardwood floors to the fairways and greens at your local golf course. Specifically, the Jordan Trainer ST G.
While first released in 2016, the Jordan was back in two brand new colors earlier this year: white and wolf gray. But I genuinely believe that the newest color option blows those two away:
Deep Royal Blue and White. Combined with a drop-in sockliner and a flexible outsole, these Jordan not only promise to elevate your golf swag, but also make sure your feet are beyond comfortable while teeing it up.
For anyone that must have these, the Jordan Trainer ST G in Deep Royal Blue and White will be released on November 1 for NikePlus Members and to the general public on November 2 at Nike.com and at select retailers.
- Extend Your Golf Season with Callaway’s Fall 2018 Collection - December 5, 2018
- Callaway & TaylorMade Triple Down on New Drivers - December 3, 2018
- The Ultimate 2018 Holiday Golf Gift Guide for Every Budget - November 30, 2018
- Charles Howell III Wins RSM Classic with New Titleist Gear - November 19, 2018
- Do Your Short Game a Favor with the RTX-4s - November 10, 2018
- Tiger vs. Phil Gets HBO 24/7 Series - October 30, 2018
- Stand Out and Be Different with Waggle Golf Apparel - October 29, 2018
- Yes, Please – Nike Unveils the New Jordan Trainer ST G “Blue” - October 24, 2018
- HUGE Win for PGA TOUR Caddies - October 19, 2018
- The Gold Standard for Rangefinders: Nikon’s COOLSHOT PRO STABILIZED - September 27, 2018