This morning Miura Golf announced the release of an updated version of its iconic K-Grind wedge.
The new wedge continues with the knuckled sole of the original 1957 model, but with a modernized milling technique to provide more functionality and feel.
Given the proven staying-power of the K-Grind, the Miura family craftsmen sought to maintain the integrity of the original design by preserving the fluted sole that enables the clubface to remain square at impact. The three knuckles deliver increased playability through every type of turf. The K-Grind 2.0 sole grind features increased bounce and roll along with heel and toe relief designed to stabilize golfers’ swings of all skill levels.
As with all Miura clubs, the K-Grind 2.0 is hand-forged in Himeji, Japan, using their time-honored 14-step manufacturing process. The wedge is also available in five lofts, from 52° to 60°.
And to keep in line with the modern style of play, the face and grooves of the K-Grind 2.0 have been fully milled to provide increased spin on intermediate and full shots.
“The K-Grind 2.0 is the next generation of the trusted and distinctive product line that performs dependably through every turf,” explains Hoyt McGarity, President of Miura Golf. “With this club, we have produced a superior wedge that is just as versatile as it is visually striking.”
Visually striking is probably an understatement. The wedge is down-right gorgeous. Not to mention, you can custom design the K-Grind 2.0’s with one of 19 branded shaft options and 14 different grips.
You can read more about the new K-Grind 2.0 here, as well as experiment with different shaft and grip combinations.
- Ben Hogan is Back in the Putter Game - March 18, 2019
- Tommy Armour Announces New ATOMIC Clubs - March 11, 2019
- EQUIPMENT: Miura Golf Releases New K-Grind 2.0 Wedge - March 7, 2019
- Golf Podcast Co-Host Mike Fasano’s ‘Best Friend’ Molinari Signs With Callaway - March 5, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: The 2019 Chicago Golf Show - March 3, 2019
- Abraham Ancer Just Became Miura Golf’s First Ever Ambassador - February 21, 2019
- The USGA and R&A Driving Distance Report is Still Shortsighted - February 7, 2019
- McEwen Reviews It: In-Depth Demo Day Experience - February 2, 2019
- UA and Jordan Spieth Collaborate to Create the Spieth 3 - January 29, 2019
- Lexi Thompson Joins Short Par 4 as Brand Ambassador - January 29, 2019