While having your golf clubs stolen is never funny (just ask Cody Blick), it is nice to know that the Fort Worth Police Department has a bit of a sense of humor.
Earlier this week the department mocked a golf club thief caught on video with a parody they’ve dubbed, the “Doof of Hazzard.”
‘Doof of Hazzard’
This ‘doof’ stole golf clubs – Dukes of Hazzard style – from a #FortWorth garage on Dec. 1.
Please call 817-392-4755 if you recognize him.@John_Schneider @_CatherineBach@wopatofficial pic.twitter.com/jq2xyO2fYG
— Fort Worth Police (@fortworthpd) December 11, 2018
And apparently their idea to have a little fun with this surveillance video is working, because the video has already received nearly 5,000 views on Twitter alone, which dramatically improves the chances of someone recognizing the perp.
Anyway, one thing we can all learn from this video is to not leave our golf clubs unattended in your driveway, because it only take a second for them to disappear.
Ok, now go get ’em boys!
Cover Image via Twitter
- Putting Affirmations with the PuttOUT Putting Mirror - March 19, 2019
- 75 Year Old Butch Harmon Says He’s “Done on Tour” - March 19, 2019
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Garrett Clark Goes Up, Over, and Through - March 12, 2019
- Is this Phil Mickelson’s Secret to More Distance this Year? - March 11, 2019
- A Round with Menery, Kearney, and Golfholics - February 26, 2019
- Shot Scope Showdown at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club - February 19, 2019
- Night Golf with Peter Finch, Golfholics, and Seb Carmichael-Brown - January 31, 2019
- Bob Menery’s Super Bowl LIII Prediction - January 30, 2019
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019