While having your golf clubs stolen is never funny (just ask Cody Blick), it is nice to know that the Fort Worth Police Department has a bit of a sense of humor.
Earlier this week the department mocked a golf club thief caught on video with a parody they’ve dubbed, the “Doof of Hazzard.”
‘Doof of Hazzard’
This ‘doof’ stole golf clubs – Dukes of Hazzard style – from a #FortWorth garage on Dec. 1.
Please call 817-392-4755 if you recognize him.@John_Schneider @_CatherineBach@wopatofficial pic.twitter.com/jq2xyO2fYG
— Fort Worth Police (@fortworthpd) December 11, 2018
And apparently their idea to have a little fun with this surveillance video is working, because the video has already received nearly 5,000 views on Twitter alone, which dramatically improves the chances of someone recognizing the perp.
Anyway, one thing we can all learn from this video is to not leave our golf clubs unattended in your driveway, because it only take a second for them to disappear.
Ok, now go get ’em boys!
Cover Image via Twitter
- Utah Amateur Aces Two Par 3s in Just Four Holes - January 15, 2019
- Everyone is Starting to Test the Flagstick In or Out Theory - January 11, 2019
- A Cold Winter Golf Tune-Up Before Orlando - January 8, 2019
- Let’s Settle This: Augusta National vs Pine Valley - January 4, 2019
- No Surprise Tiger Woods Made the List of Richest Celebs in 2018 - December 19, 2018
- Golf Club Thief Caught on Tape Gets Full Dukes of Hazzard Treatment - December 13, 2018
- A Q-School Hopeful Had His Clubs Stolen and Still Shot a 63 to Make the Web.com Tour - December 12, 2018
- A Small Plane Crash Landed on the 9th Hole at Paramus Golf Course - December 10, 2018
- New TaylorMade M5 and M6 Pictures Leaked on Instagram - December 7, 2018
- My 2018 WITB Rundown - December 5, 2018