Have you ever been frustrated with your performance after switching to new clubs? The reality is, even with new and improved equipment you often need to give yourself some time to adjust to the new sticks.
In this episode of The Golf Podcast hosts Frank and Mike discuss why all new golf equipment comes with a needed “adjustment period” and how to shorten the time it takes to get used to new golf clubs (or balls) with a proper fitting and some smart practice.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why it often takes golfers a few weeks to “get used to” their new clubs.
- How you can shorten the time it takes to adjust to new golf clubs.
- Why even PGA TOUR pros go through an “adjustment period” when they switch equipment.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Golficity Virtual Open: Registration Details Here
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
- No wonder over 3 million people have put their trust in Teeter. For a limited time, you can get Teeter’s upgraded model of the Inversion Table, with Traction Handles, EZ-Reach Ankle System, and Stretch Max Handles – PLUS a FREE Vibration Cushion for the ultimate muscle relaxation for just $349. Just go to Teeter.com/GolfPodcast to claim this exclusive deal!
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!
Cover Image via Flickr