In a golf sense, feel means the ability to control the distance of your shots. While it can apply to just about any type of shot on the course, most of the time golfers will be talking about the short game when talking about feel.
The good news is that if you struggle with this area of you game you can actually improve your feel on the golf course, just like you can develop all of the other parts of your game.
In this episode of The Golf Podcast we’ll talk about techniques, concepts, and drills you can use to develop a better feel around the greens.
In This Show You Will Learn:
- Why it “all starts with a good technique” when developing feel around the greens.
- How to break each shot down into two parts for greater distance control and accuracy.
- A great “feel” drill you can use to become deadly around the greens.
- Plus much more.
Listen to This Week’s Show
- Download on iTunes here
- Download on Stitcher here
- Download on Spreaker here
- Download on SoundCloud here
- Listen on Spotify here
Links from this Week’s Show
- Article: How to Develop a Better “Feel” Around the Greens
- Golficity App: Download the Free Golficity App Here
- Golficity Virtual Open: Registration Details Here
Watch This Week’s Show on YouTube
Support this Week’s Sponsors
- Titleist is committed to ensuring that every golf ball delivers superior quality and consistency. From ball to ball, dozen to dozen we should expect our golf ball to perform exactly the same way, shot after shot. That’s why Titleist owns the design, the technology and the manufacturing to make sure consistency spot on every time. They even conduct all the testing and quality checks to make sure nothing slips through the cracks. Titleist is the #1 ball for every player and the #1 ball in golf. Choose the best for your game and find out more at Titleist.com.
Thanks for tuning to The Golf Podcast!